NOTE: boB is on Vacation…. Below are his “Dear boB. . . “ Column
and the questions awaiting his answers upon his return from the wild unknowns of deep, snowy Canada!…
Dear boB . . .
1. "How do they fit all that hot air into blow dryers? Why don't they
ever run out?"
2. "Do oysters get bored? How can you tell?"
3. "I say that a song popular during the 1950's went 'Oooh eee ooh ah ah
wing wang walla bing bang, ooh eee ooh ah ah wing wang walla walla
bing bang.' My boyfriend insists it went, 'Oooh eee ooh ah ah
ching chang walla bing bang, ooh eee ooh ah ah ching chang walla walla
bing bang.' Who is correct?"
4. "Could you please tell me the number of shades of green? After
driving around and looking at the scenery, I've decided there must be
5. "Is the earth at a different angle in the morning than it is at night?
In the morning I have to put something against the front door to hold
it open. At night, it stays open by itself."
6. "I've heard that people have magnetism in their noses. Is this true?"
7. "It appears to me that in the past 100 years, an overwhelming amount
of progress has been made in the world. What did all those people do
for the first 2000 years?"
8. "I do not understand women. Would the study of quantum mechanics
9. "If M&Ms melt in your mouth but not in your hands, what about your
underarm? I want to test it, but my mom won't let me."